Body Coach - West Hollywood, CA
Job Title: Body Coach
Position Location: West Hollywood, CA
TB12 is transforming global health & wellness by empowering athletes to prevent injury, improve longevity, and raise their peak performance. Inspired by the training method of 3-time NFL MVP and 7-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Tom Brady, TB12 delivers personalized, comprehensive programming to a worldwide audience. The TB12 Method integrates revolutionary concepts in deep-force muscle pliability work, hydration, nutrition, functional strength & conditioning, and cognitive performance training. We also support clients, customers, and athletes through an omni-channel approach that incorporates physical locations, immersive digital experiences, and innovative functional products.
We have an exciting Body Coach opportunity to be located in our new Partnership location in West Hollywood, CA.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a TB12 Body Coach, you will help clients of every age and every level overcome and prevent injuries by creating natural & holistic activity-specific and client-specific personalized programs based on the TB12 lifestyle. These programs will incorporate deep-force manual body work, functional strength & conditioning, hydration, nutrition, and cognitive health.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Applying current best practice knowledge and skills in the area of physical therapy (e.g., prevention, recognition, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and reconditioning) in a manner consistent with professional standards and the TB12 mission.
- Creating comprehensive and personalized client treatment plans, providing deep-force manual body work and monitoring clients’ adherence.
- Communicating effectively with clients to provide direction and education in the areas of health, wellness, hydration, nutrition, and injury prevention / recognition.
- Creating and storing thorough and accurate records (using appropriate medical terminology) to ensure confidentiality, continuity of client care, and legal compliance.
- Collaborating with other Body Coaches regarding client treatment and assessment.
- Assisting with day-to-day operations within TB12 facilities.
- Participating in initiatives designed to support TB12 expansion and impact (e.g., developing written and video content for web use, organizing and participating in events, etc.).
- Participating in professional development to fulfill identified personal and organizational goals.
- Representing TB12 in a responsible and professional manner at work and in personal affairs.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by TB12 leadership.
Desired Skills & Experience
TB12 is a rapidly evolving organization. We seek someone who will thrive in a highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment, and who has the passion to help build an organization that has the potential to transform global health & wellness from the ground up.
- Body Coaches must currently be licensed as a Physical Therapist or certified as an Athletic Trainer. Body Coaches must have, or be able to obtain within 1 month after beginning employment, current working state licensure if existing licensure is from another state.
- Body Coaches must be willing to travel on occasion to meet with clients, and must have a valid driver's license.
TB12 Body Coaches must have the ability to:
- Push, pull, and lift more than 100 pounds.
- Perform difficult manipulative skills and tasks that require hand steadiness and body adjustments.
- Stand and/or move around through the majority of their shift.
- Be accessible to clients by telephone / text message / email outside of regular office hours.
- Provide client care to individuals in any age group.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to client success.
- Basic computer skills including cloud-based scheduling and documentation.
- CPR and first aid certification required.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- This is a full-time time, salaried position with varying hours based on location - some weekend work required. Applicant must be flexible to work morning, evening and/or weekend hours as needed.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
TB12 is committed to developing a diverse and talented staff team. All candidates are encouraged to apply. If you are excited about this role but are unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply.
TB12 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.