Front Desk / Retail Associate (Foxboro)
Job Title: Front Desk / Retail Associate
Position Location: Foxboro, MA
About the job
TB12 is transforming global health & wellness by empowering athletes to prevent injury, improve longevity, and raise their peak performance. Inspired by the training method of 3-time NFL MVP and 7-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Tom Brady, TB12 delivers personalized, comprehensive programming to a worldwide audience. The TB12 Method integrates revolutionary concepts in deep-force muscle pliability work, hydration, nutrition, functional strength & conditioning, and cognitive performance training. We support athletes through an omni-channel approach that incorporates physical locations, immersive digital experiences, and innovative functional products.
This Front Desk / Retail Associate will work at TB12’s location at Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA. The TB12 Foxboro facility combines one-on-one sessions with TB12 Body Coaches and a retail space. The associate will work alongside a dedicated team of Body Coaches and reception staff to personally introduce the TB12 approach, services, and retail products to a large audience of potential clients & customers.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
TB12 is seeking a committed, part-time Front Desk / Retail Associate to join its growing team working 20 - 24 hours per week, including every other Saturday. The individual will report to the Head Body Coach of TB12’s Foxboro facility and will be responsible for overseeing all “front of house” operations including -- but not limited to -- client check-in, retail operations & checkout, general customer service, and other administrative and office functions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients and customers promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile to create a friendly and positive entrance for all visitors at the TB12 Foxboro facility
- Collaborating with clients and Body Coaches to schedule client treatments
- Maintaining client confidence and protecting TB12 by keeping all client information strictly confidential
- Answering and responding to phone calls, emails, and in-person inquiries related to the TB12 Foxboro facility and overall TB12 business promptly, effectively, and with an appropriate level of discretion
- Maintaining accurate client records and retail records using established systems as directed by manager and TB12 leadership
- Maintaining an organized and clean retail space, front desk area, and treatment facility including daily housekeeping duties (e.g., stocking and folding retail merchandise, maintaining tidiness of facility, inventory counts)
- Completing continuous loads of laundry & maintaining treatment rooms supply stock
- Processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Filing and other administrative duties (as directed by manager)
- Completing sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Using sales expertise to maximize opportunities at the cash desk to create add-on sales and build customer loyalty
- Inventory management including regular inventory counts, identifying need for reorders and stocking appropriately
- Creating and maximizing customer experience through guided use of physical products including pliability devices, resistance bands and other fitness-related equipment
- Handling returns, refunds, and exchanges, and using these as an opportunity to reinforce and enhance the positive customer experience
- Maintaining an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for all customers by consistently executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards and assisting customers whenever necessary
- Minimizing loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while serving customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
TB12 is a rapidly evolving organization. We seek someone who will thrive in a highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment, and who has the passion to help build an organization that has the potential to transform global health & wellness from the ground up.
We are seeking someone with the following skills & experience:
Proven working experience as a front desk administrator / receptionist
- High school or equivalent degree (GED) required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Diligent work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills including experience with online scheduling and record-keeping platforms. Experience with POS systems and scheduling software required
- Interest in health & wellness and experience with medical terminology preferred
- Ability to work effectively with and communicate with all levels of management and a diverse client & customer base
- Ability to manage task load with frequent interruptions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
TB12 is committed to developing a diverse and talented staff team. All candidates are encouraged to apply. If you are excited about this role but are unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply.
TB12 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Part-time